This episode was inspired by our recent the Purpose Breakthrough Weekend I held here in California. I was so inspired by our time together and I wanted to share some of the insights, and ah-ha moments, and big breakthroughs is that listeners uncovered this weekend. So, this episode was inspired by that experience with other listeners— I’m so excited to share this with you!
I received many questions on the topic of Self-sabotage, and so I wanted to dive into the roots of self sabotage, and how it might appear in your life.
Mentioned in the episode:
- Michael Neeley’s podcast, Consciously Speaking! You can listen to the episodes I was on here, and here.
- The book The Big Leap by Gay Hendricks— a must-read! [Kindle version] [Audible Version— read for free using our special link: emilyperryyoga.com/audible]
- Not mentioned– but the next step beyond the Big Leap is The Joy of Genius!
Today’s show is brought to you by Audible. Audible is offering our listeners a free audiobook with a 30-day trial membership. Just go to emilyperryyoga.com/audible and browse the unmatched selection of audio programs – download a title free and start listening. It’s that easy. Go to emilyperryyoga.com/audible
Today’s episode is also brought to you by The Pathway To Purpose Virtual Immersion & Live Retreat, December 2018- March 2019.
The Pathway To Purpose Virtual Immersion Is For You If…
- You’re ready to move beyond self-doubt and into self-trust.
- You know it’s time for you to start listening to your intuition more deeply.
- You feel like there is something more for you out there in the world, but you just can’t seem to name it.
- You’re willing to claim new beliefs that better align with your potential!
Learn more details about the virtual immersion, and book your free discover session with me at emilyperryyoga.com/immersion.
I know from all your messages that they are a lot of you that want to dive more deeply into content of these episodes– and this is the way to do it with me, wherever you might be living or working.
Questions? Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.